Returns / Refunds
- Returns/exchanges may only be granted within 10 days of the purchase.
- The package MUST be returned to us in the same condition it was sent to you. It must not be returned back in envelopes etc that are damaged in transit will not be accepted for return or refund. It must be unused/unopened, seals not tampered or broken and in the original condition.
- proof of purchase must be included inside the returned package.
- Once your parcel is received, we will inspect it and notify you on the status of your refund/exchange. If your return is approved, Refunds will be issued in the same method as the order was paid.
- The original postage and handling charges will not be refunded and you will also be responsible for paying for the items return. (This is not applicable if the return is due to Airlight Plus’s Pty Ltd error)
Items need to be returned to
Airlight PLUS Australia Pty Ltd
Mornington Vic 3931
Airlight Plus Australia Pty Ltd CAN 621 399 808 referred to in this document as we, us or our) recognizes that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you. The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)(Privacy Act), and the National Privacy Principles govern the way in which we must manage your personal information and this policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage personal information about you.
Types of information collected
We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, and is relevant to providing you with the services you are seeking.
Purpose of collection
The personal information that we collect and hold about you, depends on your interaction with us. Generally, we will collect, use and hold your personal information for the purposes of:
1. providing services to you or someone else you know;
2. providing you with information about other services that we, our related entities and other organizations that we have affiliations with, offer that may be of interest to you;
3. facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfillment of any legal requirements;
4. analyzing our services and customer needs with a view to developing new or improved services; and
5. Providing products to you.
Method of collection
Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email, or through a telephone conversation with you. There may, however, be some instances where personal information about you will be collected indirectly because it is unreasonable or impractical to collect personal information directly from you. We will usually notify you about these instances in advance, or where that is not possible, as soon as reasonably practicable after the information has been collected.
Failure to provide information
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you, or someone else you know, with the services you, or they, are seeking.
If you access our website, we may collect additional personal information about you in the form of your IP address and domain name.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and linked websites are not subject to our privacy policies and procedures.
Use and disclosure
Generally, we only use or disclose personal information about you for the purposes for which it was collected (as set out above). We may disclose personal information about you to:
2. our related entities and other organizations with whom we have affiliations so that those organizations may provide you with information about services and various promotions.
We store your personal information in different ways, including in paper and in electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure, including electronic and physical security measures.
You may access the personal information we hold about you, upon making a written request. We will try to acknowledge your request within 14 days of its receipt, and to provide you with access to the information requested within 30 days. We may charge you a reasonable fee for processing your request.
We may decline a request for access to personal information in circumstances prescribed by the Privacy Act.
If, upon receiving access to your personal information or at any other time, you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please notify us immediately. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
P.O.Box 1204 Mornington Vic 3931
Email address: email@example.com
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the federal privacy commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au.